QLC is the protocol token on the QLC Chain. By holding and staking QLC, people can access to a variety of rights, including issue tokens for the communication services, receive Q-Gas, vote for ledger update and more. More information can be found on the official website qlcchain.org.
The fuel token in this economy Q-Gas is the fuel token on Go-QLC. QLC holder can be benefit from Q-Gas requirement when communication service provider deploys its service on Go-QLC such as massive A2P sms globally billing and clearance. Q-Gas are burnt from the network once consumed.
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #047
- QLC Chain Q1 2020 Reddit AMA recap
- Allen’s letter to the QLC community — A wrap-up of QLC Chain in Q1, 2020
- QLC Chain’s second initiative to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic went live in Q-Wallet
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #045
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #044
- QLC Chain is conducting QGas buyback and burn program in Q-Wallet OTC
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #043
- Confidant-privacy protection tool for you, make passive income while staying cyber secure!
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #046
The total staked QLC is updated once per day
Q-GAS supply calculator
- The pool for voting nodes has a total circulation of 100 million, distributing through 33 years, which equals to 8,302 Q-Gas per day.
- Miner nodes (100K QLC minimum) (QGas Distribution Mechanism on the QLC Chain)
- Q-Gas are burned from the network once consumed.