QLC is the protocol token on the QLC Chain. By holding and staking QLC, people can access to a variety of rights, including issue tokens for the communication services, receive Q-Gas, vote for ledger update and more. More information can be found on the official website qlcchain.org.
The fuel token in this economy Q-Gas is the fuel token on Go-QLC. QLC holder can be benefit from Q-Gas requirement when communication service provider deploys its service on Go-QLC such as massive A2P sms globally billing and clearance. Q-Gas are burnt from the network once consumed.
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #042
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #040
- Q-Wallet will support 5%-off discounted mobile recharge with QLC for payment and blockchain-based…
- Why QLC Chain utilises the dual-consensus protocols of DPoS and PoW?
- QGas Distribution Mechanism on the QLC Chain
- QLCChain upgraded mainnet with dual-consensus of DPoS andPoW is now live!
- Tutorial on running voting/mining nodes and merged mining of BTC/LTC/Dash on the QLC Chain
- QLC Chain Bi-Weekly Report — #41
- QLC Chain Node Sponsorship Plan for Early Bird
- Moving onward and upward, QLC Chain released the roadmap for Q1 and Q2 of 2020
The total staked QLC is updated once per day
Q-GAS supply calculator
- The pool for voting nodes has a total circulation of 100 million, distributing through 33 years, which equals to 8,302 Q-Gas per day.
- Miner nodes (100K QLC minimum) (QGas Distribution Mechanism on the QLC Chain)
- Q-Gas are burned from the network once consumed.